AFPROLOGS sarl with its own dedicated staff for supervising transportation of Special Cargo (Project & Oversized Cargo) to ensure the client all time that cargo is at our care. With highly skills professional team that are focused on safety and choose in a optimal transportation to evaluate all detailed of cargo.
The Team compliance with International Regulation such as SOLAS (convention of the Safety of Life at Sea) and it’s amendments, in particular the IMO Code of Safe Practice for Cargo
Stowage and securing (CSS Code)
We are proud to serve at any time with devotion and high standard.
Berthing and Sailing arrangements and procedures are handled very efficiently, without any delay to the vessel. Contacts with shippers and/or Receivers locally, Stevedoring, Cargo Operations Supervision and Documentation, are carried out with precision and reliability
“AFPROLOGS sarl” – the bridge of your Project in Africa
- Maritime agent for: container vessel; bulk vessel; general cargo vessel.
- Discharging-loading rates for project cargo, bulk and break-bulk cargo.
- Crew change services.
- Container vessel planning.
- Agent for general services in port.
- Ensuring a berth for the incoming ship
- Arranging for the pilot and the tugs if necessary
- Drawing up the documents for the customs and harbour services
- Assisting the master in making the necessary contacts with the local authorities and the harbour authorities
- Arranging for the necessary ship provisions
- Arranging for storage bunkers if these are needed
- Arranging for the necessary repairs
- Conveying instructions to and from the ship owner
- Organizing the supply, transport and the handling of the goods
- Organizing the necessary contacts with the stevedores, experts or surveyors, etc.
- Collecting freights, cargoes
- Contacting shippers and the receivers of the goods
- In the case of damage to cargo or the ship, the shipping agent also makes the necessary arrangements (at the request of the ship’s master or owner) with the insurance company, and for nautical inspections and the services of experts or surveyors, etc.
- The specific tasks of a cargo broker or port agent include:
- Providing the necessary information concerning the freight rates
- Looking for cargo via notices and sailing lists
- Drawing up, initiating and delivering the required documents (booking lists, shipping permits, delivery orders) related to the cargo
- Contacting the shippers/forwarders with regard to the deliveries for shipment
- Fulfilling the necessary formalities regarding the delivery and reception of the goods (customs etc.)
- Vessel Chartering for Break bulk (Dry & liquid Cargo) We offer complete vessel chartering for various cargo including bulk, dry and liquid to various destinations across the globe. We provide full and part-charters, time charters, voyage, air charters and helicopters. For this, we have associations with the biggest vessel owners worldwide with a network of our associates. With a dedicated team of experts, we operate as per the clients’ personal schedule ensuring complete comfort and safety.